Every day a new type of nutrition is recommended for a successful weight loss which keeps people on track of their weight loss journey.
When it comes to weight loss management, citrus species is certainly beneficial. Lemon water is renowned for its nutrients perfect for fat burn.
Drinking lemon water is indeed a wise choice in weight loss management since it boosts the process further.
It is not only the process of fat burn that it supports, but it also helps in cleanse specific body toxins which also gives you a burst of energy when eliminated. (1)
How Lemon Water makes you lose weight?
When consumed in moderation lemon water gives sundry benefits to your health. The active ingredients found in lemon are vitamin C mainly and some traces of potassium.
Vitamin C is a fat soluble vitamin which performs so many important functions in our body. Before it was used for scurvy, but the later scientist has studied its structure and found out that Vitamin C plays an important role in strengthening our immune system and it is also beneficial to remove fats from the body.
Apart from this lemon also contains fiber as well as pectin. Both of these decrease the level of LDL, which comes under the class of bad cholesterol.
Drinking lemon water can indirectly provide you the weight loss effect which is that it keeps your body hydrated. On hydration, the appetite suppressing effects will be produced and you will consume very less amount of meal.
Weight gain is caused by many reasons, one of which is a slow metabolism, lemon water keeps your metabolism on go and decreases the chances of dehydration.
The anti-inflammatory property found in lemon constituents is pretty excellent.
Note: It is your duty to inhibit the chances of LDL production. Bad cholesterols like LDL can be rapidly deposited in different areas of your body such as belly and thighs.
In the case, if you don’t take care of its level, it can cause certain heart-related problems such as Myocardial Infarction or Atherosclerosis.
Lemon water recipe is easier
Lemon water can be taken cold, medium warm or in normal water. The taste feels good when you drink a freshly chilled lemon water, but in the case of losing weight, drinking warm lemon water is preferred.
The lemon peel contains a negligible amount of calories which you shouldn’t be worried about. But keeping your daily calorie intake should be in your mind.
How to make
Boil a glass of water, actually ¼ of it and allow it to cool at room temperature. Now take the remaining ¾ portion of normal water and add in the warm one.
Some people add sugar to this water, but again, sugar is a direct form of calories, so if you cannot encounter the sour taste, add a little amount of honey to mask the taste.
Additional tips for Drinking
People have experienced tons of benefits from drinking lemon water on a daily basis, but there are some things you should be aware of, in short, you should do it in a right way.
Something you need to keep in mind.
- Make sure that you drink lemon water early in the morning. It should be the first thing that is going inside you because on an empty stomach it stimulates the cleansing process. You can also squeeze a big lemon in a medium sized water bottle and consume it throughout the day.
- Always make lemon water with warm water, cold lemon water will be processed slowly and it doesn’t provide much benefit in the weight loss scenario.
- Make sure you don’t drink too much in a short period of time, your bowel movements will be affected plus you might experience a headache. If you want to drink it the best time would be when you wake up or before every meal.
- Do not brush your teeth right after drinking lemon water. Lemon water is considered to damage the enamel due to which one should wait at least for 45 minutes for brushing teeth.
- Always choose the fresh variety of lemon.
- Last but not least, people who are allergic to lemon or any of its constituents should avoid its use. Individuals with a sign of an ulcer or allergic condition should consult a doctor first.
First of it’s an excellent choice to lose weight gradually and secondly your cravings for other soda or carbonated drinks will soon be diminished.
That’d be a remarkable achievement if you get rid of the sugary beverages which contribute about 50% to weight gain.
Also See Britney Spears Weight Loss Journey – See Her Weight Loss Diet And Workout Plan.
The health benefits of lemon water are undoubted and it helps you in weight loss management a big time.
For people who are overweight at least consume 2 glasses of lemon water per day to get the best results.